Kodiak Hub is a rapidly growing company in the procurement technology industry. They provide an advanced enterprise product for strategic buyers, with a focus on sustainability, quality, and supply chain transparency. Their platform combines data from various sources to help the customers make informed decisions and continuously improve supplier performance. With a diverse range of clients, from large corporations like LKAB to luxury brands like Chanel.
As a Product Designer at Kodiak Hub, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to take ownership of their product design and play a crucial role in its evolution. You will be collaborating closely with the Head of Product and Data, product owners and the marketing designer and of course the developers. Your goal will be to create seamless and intuitive experiences that delight their users while ensuring a consistent and visually appealing design language.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the product design process, taking a strategic and long-term approach and ensuring that we follow the brand all through the product.
- Craft intuitive and visually appealing designs for their innovative B2B SaaS product.
- Ensure a seamless user experience and maintain an intelligent architecture.
- Balance the big picture with attention to detail, caring about every aspect, from high-level concepts to button colors.
- Contribute to the development of a design system/component library to strive for consistency and cohesiveness in their product design.
We think that you:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product design, preferably in B2B and SaaS companies.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in crafting intuitive and visually appealing products.
- Proficiency in UX/UI design, with a keen eye for detail and understanding of user-centered design principles.
- An ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Have a strategic mindset and the ability to think long-term, driving the evolution of their product design.
- Experience with working with building systems and component libraries.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate design decisions and rationale effectively.
Take the chance to join a company that has design as a core strategic focus since day one. Work in a high-growth, dynamic environment. Collaborating with a talented and diverse team, in a positive and energetic environment. For this role Kodiak Hub is open for fully remote, even though they hope to see you their office from time to time. Are you ready to make an impact? Apply now and join Kodiak Hub!