EF’s Global Creative Studio is the creative powerhouse that defines their entire global brand. They are the masterminds behind imaginative campaigns that span the globe, showcasing their expertise in UX, Art Direction, Motion Design, Videography, Sound Design, Copywriting, and much more. Their work is dedicated to opening up the world through education and you can catch a glimpse of their stunning creations at ef.design!
As Digital Asset Manager, you will take center stage in building, managing, and owning EF’s database of digital photos and creative assets to support, enable, and streamline all of their creative endeavours(!).
- Select, configure, and oversee the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system
- Manage EF’s digital asset library, ensuring organization and accessibility
- Enforce metadata standards to facilitate efficient asset discovery
- Collaborate with IT and cross-functional teams to integrate DAM into workflows
- Maintain relationships with external sources for a steady flow of high-quality assets
- Monitor asset usage and provide insightful reports
- Train team members on DAM best practices
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies
We think you have…
- Proven experience in digital asset management, including curation and metadata
- Strong familiarity with DAM systems and implementation
- Proficiency in photo editing software and image formats
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration
- Knowledge of copyright laws, intellectual property rights, and licensing agreements
As a person, we think you are self-motivated, proactive, and adaptable to changing priorities and technologies, as well as curious, ambitious, and an awesome team player.
If this role on the grand stage of EF’s Global Creative Studio excites you, don’t hesitate to apply! Be part of the magic and help take EF’s global brand to the next level.
Note: This role is 100% based in Zürich, Switzerland and requires candidates to posses an EU passport.