Opti is an app and service for anyone that needs some help in the jungle of investment. Opti uses smart technology and mathematics to combine different investment funds that give the best possible results in relation to the risk the user is willing to take. The goal is for everyone to be able to get impartial investment fund advice, and not just those who can afford to pay a lot for it. Opti thinks that everyone deserves good savings!
Part of Optis identity is to simplify a tricky economy language and this is where you come in!
- Have overall responsibility for all written communication. Especially in their own channels such as blog posts, monthly newsletter, updates on instagram / FB, and other communication to customers.
- Hold linguistics responsible for major projects, such as an upcoming ”Sparskola" - a lavish initiative to increase the understanding of prospective customers.
- Respond to comments online regarding Opti.
- To some extent also write copy in the product, such as descriptive texts, headings, etc.
We think you...
- Have extensive experience of writing, in different forms and for different readers.
- Can make economics/finance easy and understandable.
- Have 4-8 years in the tech - economics/finance - product company sector.
- Understand what it means to work for a young start-up company, run by entrepreneurs and company builders.
- Have skills in simpler image handling, to be able to be as self-going as possible.
- You are a doer, driven by educating people, explaining and simplifying things.
- Opti communicates for the Swedish market and therefore your written and spoken Swedish needs to be pitch perfect.
Does this sound like you or do you know someone who would be suitable for the role? Get in touch!