Zmarta is on an exciting growth journey where they are currently building a wide range of offerings, within several verticals to help their customers to make smarter decisions with their personal finances.
About the role
As a SEM Specialist at Zmarta you will play an important role in helping Zmarta to meet their acquisition targets. In this position, you will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, as well as other search engines in the Nordic markets. In addition, you will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with a team to improve the acquisition strategy by maximizing ROI, driving quality traffic and increase new customer acquisition.
Who are you?
We believe that you are a strategic thinker with a business mindset. You have a can-do attitude and you are curious, driven, and dare to try new things. You thrive working in teams where you solve and develop things together. You are a hands-on Google Ads expert, especially working with budgets, and bidding strategies.
Your daily activities will include:
- You will translate Zmarta’s business goals into a paid search strategy with measurable KPIs.
- Set up, manage & optimise PPC initiatives & campaigns (mainly through Google Ads)
- Identify growth opportunities, test hypotheses and scale winning tests.
- Build customised reports, analyse and present results and findings
- Manage SEM budgets
- Collaborate closely with agencies and other partners
- Strive to learn and evolve within the latest technologies, tactics and platforms. Proactively share strategies, findings and key insights internally and externally. Monitoring SEM analytics such as redirects, click rates, and customer acquisition rates.
Zmarta Group has a team of passionate and trustworthy employees who will do their absolute utmost to provide their customers with the best solution. They strive for operational excellence and their goal is to build an industry-leading financial technology platform, so their customers can relax in the knowledge that they have made the smartest financial decision.
So do you want to be a part of a fast-moving and creative environment where your initiatives and ideas are made possible?
This is the job for you!