In this role, you’ll be a key player in shaping TryggHansas digital platforms. Developing straightforward solutions for complex problems and work through the entire design process, from ideation to implementation. Your skills will drive the development of engaging, user-friendly designs.
- Work through the entire design process, from hypothesis to solution.
- Develop intuitive and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces.
- Collaborate with developers to implement designs in agile environments.
- Conduct usability testing and refine designs based on feedback.
UX Designer with a focus on User Research
This role is for a UX maven who thrives on understanding and advocating for the user. You’ll delve into research, gathering insights to inform design decisions and improve user experiences.
- Lead user research initiatives to gather actionable insights.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Translate user data into design improvements.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure user needs are met.
Common Requirements for Both Roles:
- 2-5 years of experience in UX design.
- Experience working through the whole design process
- Ability to work effectively in a team and communicate with various stakeholders.
- Passion for creating seamless and innovative digital experiences.
- A collaborative spirit to enhance our team, fostering innovation and professional growth
- Ability to include a business perspective in your area of responsibility
- Develop solutions from both customer, business and technological perspective
- Understanding of a strong focus on conversion optimization and/or sales
- Having a knowledge of accessibility directives and WCAG standards is a plus.
Based in a central Stockholm office on Kungsholmen, you’ll enjoy a flexible working approach. Fluency in both written and oral Swedish is a requirement for this position, ensuring effective communication and a deeper understanding of our user base.