We’ve got an exciting opportunity to help BabyBjörn in the search of their next Social Media Specialist to join their Global Digital Marketing team based in Stockholm.
About the role
As a Social Media Specialist at BabyBjörn you will be a key-player in their Digital Marketing Team, ensuring that BabyBjörn will always stay at the forefront. You will be responsible for creating and executing their global social media strategy: planning, developing, implementing, managing and monitoring their various channels in order to increase BabyBjörn’s brand awareness. You will manage the day-to-day work of their Global Social Media accounts focusing on building a strong brand with the right content.
Who are you?
We believe that you are a Social Media savvy with a thirst for social media (and its many trends) that never fades. You are used to working in the social media landscape, staying well updated on different formats (present and future) and you know how different target groups act and behave on different platforms. Your strategic and analytical mindset is your superpower and your curiosity makes you never stop trying and exploring. When you have questions TikTok has your answers.
Your daily activities will include:
- Together with the Global Digital Marketing Manager, create social media strategies to grow our community and build engagement across all different social channels
- Create and coordinate the global social content calendar, managing publication across global social channels
- Daily posting, monitoring, and engagement of social media platforms
- Work with the creative team to produce engaging content that drives conversation
- Identify trends and uncover insights through social listening
- Identify User Generated Content for cross posting opportunities
- Monitor customer reactions and escalate issues to customer services
- Actively encourage & engage in community conversations
- Set, track and measure against KPI’s for social, including campaigns and key activities
- Prepare weekly and monthly social media reports
At BabyBjörn, you will be working for a values-driven company that is strongly committed to creating sustainable and high-quality products that make everyday life with young children easier. At BabyBjörn, you will work in international contexts and with a well-known premium brand.
We can’t wait to hear from you!