Etraveli have during their 22 years gone from a smaller start up to a world leading actor within the travel industry. They have several services and brands that make travel and finding flights easy. Today there are 1400 employees spread over their offices in Toronto, Athen, India, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Uppsala. The e-com team is located in Stockholm.
They are now looking for an experienced and dynamic SEM Specialist to join their e-com team. As a leading expert in paid search, you will be responsible for shaping the long-term vision, strategy, budget, and KPIs for performance marketing in paid search. You will work closely with our SEM consultants, driving technical and business development of the channel from a performance perspective.
- Set the long-term vision, strategy, budget, and KPIs for performance marketing in paid search.
- Utilize your expertise in data analysis, competitor research, and industry insights to become a leading expert in the channel.
- Drive the technical and business development of the channel from a performance perspective.
- Act as the primary contact for the channel within the organization and with external partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive channel development and performance, working closely with SEM consultants, SEO specialist, e-commerce, UX, pricing, PO, and dev.
To succeed in this role we think that you have at least 3 years of experience in agency or as Paid Search Responsible at a larger company on a global scale. A proven ability to set and execute paid search marketing strategies for multiple markets, challenging SEM-consultants. You have experience with Google Ads and other paid search advertising platforms, also understand the role of paid search in a broader digital marketing perspective and how it contributes to an organization’s business goals.
We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, analytical, fast-paced, and has a drive to build up a business. If this sounds like a role for you, apply below!