A SaaS and HR adventure to re-invent HR! They’re not on a mission to colonize Mars, but they’re here to win and have already established themselves as a major HR tech player in the Nordics. Simployer acquired Trib’s old friends from &Frankly a few years ago and has great potential of becoming the top choice for both employees and customers within the HR sector in Northern Europe.
The design team of 7 is now looking for another member – looking for a Product Designer to join the dynamic product department, which consists of around 20 exceptional product professionals.
About the Role
An ideal candidate is someone unafraid to explore or delve deep who can seamlessly switch contexts. Your days may involve brainstorming on a whiteboard with broad concepts and the next, meticulously documenting the nitty-gritty details for a development handover.
As a Product Designer at Simployer, you’ll play a crucial part in crafting best-in-class experiences and ensuring delivering delightful interactions to our customers. You’ll take the lead and provide support on projects with product teams, collaborating closely with Product Managers and Engineers. We’re looking for someone with a keen visual eye who loves designing outstanding UI and understands that the devil is in the details.
By joining a company with ambitious product strategies, we also expect you to contribute to shaping the ways of working in our growing design department and continue building a robust culture.
Who We’re Looking For
- Possesses strong visual, interaction, and design system skills
- A few years experience designing complex products
- Proficient in Figma and other relevant design tools
- Experience in end-to-end product delivery
- Knowledge of user analytics and testing
- Tech-savvy, with an understanding of front-end programming as a plus
- Commercially savvy, with an understanding of sales expectations
- Has a portfolio showcasing work, process, and outcomes
- Most importantly, a kind human being
Simployer is a modern work-place with a culture built on mutual trust and respect and a shared sense of purpose. The Stockholm part of the design team is spending 2-3 days weekly at the office and this is a full-time position.
Send me a message on Linkedin or apply below!