As a PR Coordinator på J.Lindeberg you act as an ambassador, liaising with key international fashion, sport and lifestyle press, working closely with Global PR manager, PR team, PR Agencies and the other teams within Marketing & Communications. The main objective is to drive brand awareness through earned media, activations, VIP seeding and dressing as well as brand ambassador cooperation’s.
In this role you will:
– Coordinate PR events and activations together with PR team and agencies
– Coordinate PR assets such as lookbooks, press releases, press images and product shots, as well as ensuring press site up to date and pr agency has all material needed
– Build and maintain excellent relationships with media, influencers, stylists, ambassadors etc
– Managing requests from PR agencies
– Manage PR sample collection
– Manage seeding ordering including delivery logistics and control of seeding inventory and storage
– Manage external sample coordination
– Assist with the PR strategy and implementation for the projects assigned
– Handling seeding coordination of product requests from profiles
– Contact with brand ambassadors and handle ambassadors sample orders
– Cultivate efficient working relationships with colleagues within multiple departments (i.e. marketing team, production development, retail, wholesale, logistics etc).
– Support regarding identifying local collaborative partners and influencers
In other words, you will thrive in this role if you are a person who enjoys building and maintaining relationships and at the same time don’t fear rolling up your sleeves and working on administrative tasks.
The role is initially a parental substitute for 1.5 years, but there are great opportunities for extension.
Are you into fashion and sports (maybe a little extra into tennis and golf) and do you want to work in a varied role, let us know as soon as possible, we are interviewing continuously!