Leo’s is on an exciting journey of growth and development, with new systems, websites, and the opening of play centers in 2024. In this role, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial part in developing the digital and automated marketing efforts, driving sales, and ensuring customer satisfaction in entirely new ways. The focus will be on creating automation and always-on setups primarily within email and SMS communication. You will also work together with the marketing agency to create omni channel campaigns within marketing automation, display and paid social.
This is a hands on role where you will optimize and analyze the customer journey, you will be a part of the Online team and work close with the IT department as well as the Marketing team in projects and campaigns for all markets.
The role includes:
- Being responsible for digital platforms for marketing automation within the marketing department.
- Creating and developing marketing automation to enhance customer engagement and increase conversions.
- Being responsible for meeting key metrics in sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction connected to marketing automation channel efforts.
- Building and managing customer journeys through email and SMS campaigns. Also implement and work with enhanced cross media automated flows.
- Conducting tests, implementing strategies, monitoring, and optimizing marketing communication across digital channels.
- Using data and analytics insights to optimize segmentation and content customization.
- Managing and setting requirements within Marketing Automation towards system partners and internal IT.
To thrive in this role we believe that you have a couple of years of experience in managing the setup and optimization of marketing automation flows and an understanding of CRM systems and digital marketing tools within marketing automation. It is also important that you have some experience in building and managing customer journeys and an interest in what drives growth.
In this role, Swedish is a must.
The team at Leo’s is enthusiastic, curious and fun, working with a popular and well-known brand that encourage children to be active. They are on a great journey right now where a lot of exciting things are happening and they are moving fast forward.
Does this sound like a place for you? Please apply below.