This is a chance to join a leading organization in the care services industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the digital future of care services with a focus on growth, innovation and making an important contribution to society. Attendo is committed to digitalization as a strategic priority, aiming to provide better solutions for customers, relatives, and employees.
• Lead the digitalization agenda at Attendo Scandinavia in collaboration with management team IT & Digital, focusing on creating personalized, high-quality care, smooth operations, and innovative solutions.
• Make critical technical decisions regarding IT architecture, integrations, authentication, and custom-built solutions.
• Manage a team responsible for IT architecture and development, with budget responsibility.
• Drive and participate in critical development projects.
• Collaborate with the Head of Data to coordinate data activities and synergies.
• Bring in expertise in data and information architecture in the Microsoft environment.
• Experienced individual with a solid technical skill set, including data and information architecture and development.
• Previous experience in leading teams and managing complex projects.
• Interest in the care industry and how technology can address challenges related to an aging population.
• Strong communication and listening skills.
• Sharp, analytical mindset with a pragmatic approach.
• Business-minded, energetic, and results-focused.
• Emphasizes teamwork and values people.
This person will play a big part in the digitalization and development in a market leading company. A senior position who’s gonna have a giant impact. Does this sound like you or like someone you know, please get in touch!