You’ll join a small, enthusiastic, and hands-on team at an early-stage start-up with a true heart and passion for what they’re doing: fulfilling a dream of improving the world’s wellbeing by focusing on gut health.
As their go-to person when it comes to IM, PR, and Partnerships, you’ll be responsible for setting the strategy, owning the budget, as well as the overall execution in terms of working with influencers, both via social channels but also podcasts and other platforms. You’ll have an important role within the team and play a key part in the company’s growth; above all, you’ll be able to influence and make a difference at work.
You will focus on:
- Driving sales via influencer collaborations against sales targets and other KPIs
- Negotiating with influencers and agents
- Analyzing influencers, collaborations and results
- Planning and coordinating events and mailings to Influencers/PR
- Writing and sending out press releases in Swedish
We believe you have:
- 2-5 years of experience in influencer marketing, PR, events and campaign management in social media at an agency or start-up
- Experience of strategy, contact with profiles, negotiation, following-up
- Knowledge in the use of platforms and tools for digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing
But the one thing we’re really looking for here is someone who’s also just as passionate about this industry as the team is. Experience from – or a personal passion for – wellness industry is therefore a very big plus and something we’ll be looking for!
This assignment will be around 50% of full-time and starts in June.