Handelsbanken is one of the world’s strongest banks with its roots in local communities and trusting relationships. Right now they are in an exciting phase where the will to change and adapt to their customers’ need for modern digital solutions is in focus – and this role will be important in that journey.
As a Digital Analyst you work to understand customers; You seek, find and analyze data, and deliver insights and actionable recommendations which support business goals and improve the customer experience.
Handelsbanken follows an agile way of working in accordance with Safe methods. Work happens cross-functionally in close collaboration with other analysts, business developers, product owners, UX designers, content managers, testers and developers.
At Handelsbanken teamwork and an open learning culture is highly valued. Knowledge and insights are meant to be shared. We believe you enjoy not just working with insights, but also to share in presentations with visualizations and crisp communication skills.
- Provide business owners, developers, content managers and UX-teams with quantitative insights
- Share insights and recommendations for activities that support increased sales and improved customer experience
- Quality assure data in implementations of new functionalities for digital channels
- Hold presentations of data and insight with visualizations of data
- Relevant education and training
- Solid knowledge of digital analytics and stakeholder management
- Preferably experience with Adobe Analytics
- A drive to share your insights and knowledge to contribute to data-driven and customer centric improvements
- Well developed people skills and thrive in working collaboratively with the team and stakeholders
Amazing opportunity, right!?
Apply right away or connect with Emelie, responsible Talent Agent, if curious to learn more.