Pond is a brand and design agency that creates positive impact for people, companies, and society with an offer within innovation, brand strategy design and production. Historically they’ve had a strong focus in packaging design but as their clients’ needs are growing they want to boost their digital offer – now hiring a Client Director with digital expertise.
As the Digital Client Director at Pond Design you will be a key player in leading and developing the digital competence of the agency. You’ll be part of the senior team, working really close to your clients strategic core, establishing a thought leadership relation.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience from similar roles at digital agencies, design agencies, advertising agencies or inhouse
- experience from leading digital projects within digital transformation, web design, UX/UI, app development, e-commerce etc
- Experience from building digital competence within an agency
- Relevant education from Universitetet, Handelshögskolan or Hyper Island
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Lead and develop Pond Designs’ digital competence together with existing team
- Budgets, follow-ups, resource planning and strategic client support
- Operate procurements and contacts with eventual partners
- Identify new digital, brand and concept projects and business’
- Drive digital projects as well as design concept projects within identity and packaging
- Manage and develop existing clients
- Create new client leads and relationships with business opportunities
- Support and lead strategic and creative processes with UX/UI designers, art directors, designers, copywriters and developers
To thrive in this role, we believe that you are a person with an interest and competence in design, business development and communication. These are the areas in which you will advise your customers and lead projects. In your assignment, you lead the strategic work, set the team and act as a sounding board through the production phase. Always keeping the client and team happy and well informed.
To thrive at Pond Design you are a person who is naturally positive and solution oriented, with an ability to see client’s both business opportunities and challenges. You enjoy working in a creative environment together with people with high ambitions. In this agency humility and the ability to be a team player are highly valued. And the management seems really good in believing in their staff and its potential. A great perk if you ask us!
Let us know if this role could be of interest today! We are interviewing continuously.