In this role, you have overall responsibility for designing products in golf and outdoor, from concept to the finished collection. You are part of a team with one other designer. The role involves staying updated on the industry and translating trends into products that add value to Daily Sports’ customers.
This is a wide role, and you are responsible for all aspects from the idea to the final product. This includes being trend-sensitive and updated, translating inspiration into new ideas, creating mood boards and making material choices, designing and sketching the garment, and overseeing the entire process during production.
In the tight team, there is another designer with whom you will work closely. You will also collaborate closely with the creative director.
This job is perfect for you if you have:
- Previous experience working on the design of sportswear.
- A BA/MA Fashion/Textiles Design degree.
- Have experience of working with the whole process of design.
- Are self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Strong communication skills and are used to talk and present in front of others.
- Have an interest in sports, especially golf.