They are now looking for a CRM and Marketing Automation Specialist to join their small but dedicated CMR-department. In this role you will drive and execute on projects within the CRM roadmap, working closely with the Head of CRM. You will work hands-on in the system and build automations and customer journeys. Also driving the Marketing Automation roadmap for the six Frilufts brands, with the goal to reduce subscriber churn, improve email metrics and improve the digital customer journey. Part of the job will also be to:
- Define MA KPIs and recommendations to improve campaigns, based on performance analysis
- Proactively come up with recommendations for email triggers and automations to improve and enhance campaigns.
- Coordinate the creation of all the needed templates and improvements per Frilufts market
- Proactively identify bugs or issues and provide resolutions
- Structure and implement tests to drive continuous optimisation of all elements (subject lines, creatives, copy, audience segments, triggers, etc.)
In this role you will be working closely together with Fenix Digital Technology’s Product Owner for Customer Retention, to ensure progress in the CRM roadmap. Also collaborate closely with several team members from Globetrotter, Naturkompaniet, Partioaitta, Trekitt and Friluftsland and align and collaborate with your other MA counterparts at Fenix Outdoor.
We are looking for a strategic, proactive and organized doer. Someone who is ready to start a new journey with brands in the premium segment and digitally strengthen an already dedicated fan base, taking them to the next level.