Cheil is one of the most respected global agency networks in the world. Their primary client is Samsung, a leader in consumer electronics and technology. Cheil has through decades helped Samsung to be a top-tier global brand through collaboration as the core agency.
As Copywriter (Online Content) at Cheil Nordic you will be, in close collaboration with a Final Art designer, responsible for finalizing all communication art works in the production phase for our main client Samsung. This will mostly cover Samsung’s marketing activities focusing on E-Commerce campaigns including assets in social media, stores, CRM, Samsung Pay, Samsung.com and internal sites.
Your role will therefore play a key part in retaining and developing Samsung’s brand identity in the Nordic markets focusing on great content development and production.
You will belong to the Communication team within Creative Group but work cross-functional.
- Develop copy for sales driven E-Commerce campaigns including assets in social media, stores, CRM, Samsung Pay, Samsung.com and internal sites.
- Process information supplied by clients and translate into effective copy.
- Balance sales-driven copy with a tone-of-voice according to brand playbook.
- Handle great communication with client and our digital partners considering quality and delivery.
Skills and Experience
• 1-3 years of experience in sales-driven campaign copy.
• 3-5 years’ experience in writing in diverse media.
• Fluent in Swedish and English. Another Nordic language is a bonus.
• Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Education background – Copywriter/ Media communication/ Journalism.