Beleco believes in freedom and creating freedom. They believe in beauty and design. They also believe that you should have the possibility to enjoy more than one piece of furniture, but also that more than one person should have the possibility to enjoy the furniture and therefore, prolonging the life of the piece. By doing this they contribute to the circular economy and the natural cycle.
We’re now thrilled to help them find a UX Lead to join their exciting journey. As a UX Lead at Beleco you will help their organization become even more driven by consumer insights.
You enjoy building design organizations from the ground up. In many ways, this UX Lead will be responsible for setting up the design process and the ways of working at Beleco.
You are a structured and curious person with a flexible mindset who likes challenges. You will be a part of a journey to build something great, develop a team and change the future of work on a large scale.
- Conducting user research and interviews
- Developing wireframes, prototypes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- We think you are a UX Designer with a broad experience and skill set. Although you might have an area of expertise you feel comfortable working through different aspects of the UX design process.
- Have a good understanding of the design process and design principles.
- Have an interest in driving initiatives to increase design maturity.
- Have integrity regarding your designs but combine that with a pragmatic approach to prioritize delivering value.
Sounds like you? Let us know today!