Handelsbanken is one of the world’s strongest banks with its roots in local communities and trusting relationships. Right now they are in an exciting phase where the will to change and adapt to their customers’ need for modern digital solutions is in focus – and these roles will be important in that journey.
As a UX Designer at Handelsbanken you will create detailed concepts for digital channels in the form of layouts, interfaces, sketches and clickable prototypes. You will work strategically in a focus area together with other designers and colleagues representing both business and tech.
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes, prototypes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- We think you are a UX Designer with a broad experience and skill set. Although you might have an area of expertise you feel comfortable working through different aspects of the UX design process.
- Have the tools to both visualize and communicate your ideas and you are used to working in agile teams.
- Have good understanding regarding the design process and design principles.
- Have an interest in driving initiatives to increase design maturity.
- Have integrity regarding your designs but combine that with a pragmatic approach to prioritize delivering value.
Today their design team consists of 40 talented individuals, which means there are plenty of people to have fun with and learn from. It is an employer with a decentralized decision-making model, strong values where they believe in the individual’s ability and support each employee’s development.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join a great team and contribute to the banking experience of millions of customers. Does this sound like you, or someone you know? Please reach out to Marcus Kong to hear more!