Martin & Servera deliver food, beverages and equipment to thousands of customers across Sweden every day. They work intently for sustainability by pushing for solutions to major issues regarding the environment, ethics, and social responsibility.
Right now, an up-leveling of their digital customer experience is on the agenda and we are excited to help Martin & Servera find two new stars to join their Customer Experience team!
Keep reading here if you are interested in the role CX-Designer and/or if a CX Lead role feels more like you, continue to read here → CX Design Lead
As a CX-Designer at Martin & Servera you will be working not only to better the design, but to re-think, re-work, and improve the customer experience of the brand and the actual products that are offered digitally. It’s a time where products and services develop, and with great design solutions Martin & Servera will improve their offerings to their clients. How fun(?)!
In this role, you will be working to understand customer insights, set up customer journeys, and find new ideas and solutions for design. Prototyping, testing, interviewing users, fine tuning and finalizing design elements/components by pushing pixels to perfection.
_What you have: _
- Worked at least a couple of years with Customer Experience Design and/or Product Design within digital media (app and web).
- Good understanding of design, brand, and customer experience as a whole.
- Passion for designing the perfect customer experience and continuously learning.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
What you get (in short because this role has a lot of pro’s):
- Fun job in an exciting time for the design work in this organization.
- Creative freedom and high visibility.
- A workplace where work/life balance is nurtured.
- Sustainability is a key aspect of everything they do and how they work to improve our world.
- Diversity and inclusion is a priority. Individuality and varied perspectives are valued and heard. This creates a sound foundation for collaboration.
Connect with us to learn more or apply right away!
Elements of the recruitment process include: Interviews with Trib, hiring manager and future colleague, logic test with written feedback, reference calls.