Etraveli Group has during their 22 years gone from a smaller start up to a world leading actor within the travel industry. They have several services and brands that make travel and finding flights easy. But of course, the experience can always be improved and this is where you come in. Today they are 1400 employees spread over their offices in Toronto, Athen, India, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Uppsala. The design team is located in Stockholm.
As a UX Designer at Etraveli Group, you will innovate a digital product and develop new ways of working in a fun and diverse environment. With an iterative mindset, you get to try, test and try again to learn and always continue to develop both yourself and the products. You will create beautifully crafted experiences for our customers across platforms based on user insights and business requirements. You do this in multi-disciplinary teams, together with product owners, developers, testers, and analysts.
What you will do:
● Innovate, develop and continuously improve the user experience
● Be a part of setting the UX way of working. You are a true friend of digital transformation and working in every part of the process motivates you, from the idea, concept development, interaction design, prototyping, and user testing
● Meet with customers, observe their needs and translate the insights into action that continuously create value for them, the business, and the company
Experience that we believe are valuable in this role:
● 3-5 years of hands on experience in the field.
● You have worked with both web-based and mobile products.
● Experience working in all steps of the UX process. From discovery and ideation to prototyping and validation.
● Experience with building wireframes and UI design in digital design tools such as Figma.
● Be able to quickly move from idea to prototype or code that can be tested, and from that iterate and continuously improve
A lot of cool things are happening at Etraveli, which will enable a more designdriven way of working. But let’s go into the details when we chat. Reach out to us, and let’s talk!