The enthusiastic digital designers at SAS are constantly improving the experience for their travelers. In every possible way, at every possible touchpoint. This means they need a designer who has an intuitive understanding of user needs, e-commerce experience and – this goes without saying – loves design as much as they do.
This is a role where you will be a part of a skilled and friendly team.
About the role
You'll be the UI Designer with main responsibility in an agile stream and product area, and work closely together with senior designers that will guide you and share their experience. You’ll produce pixel perfect design and improve existing designs or push them to the next level, but also work with a variety of touchpoints throughout the travel chain. You will team up with a UX Designer within your product area. In short, you’ll play a vital role in evolving SAS’ digital environments.
The right candidate:
- Has experience in UI design and a portfolio to back it up
- Enjoys producing and finalizing top notch UI design
- Is curious and eager to learn new things
- Likes to stay on top of new design trends
- Is comfortable communicating and writing in English
Does this sound like a journey you want to be a part of?