Handelsbanken is one of the world’s strongest banks with its roots in local communities and trusting relationships. Right now they are in an exciting phase where the will to change and adapt to their customers’ need for modern digital solutions is in focus – and these roles will be important in that journey.
The UI Design lead will play an important role in driving initiatives within UI design on a tactical and strategic level making sure that the visual output of Handelsbanken is of high quality. You will support and coach the UI Designers that are working more hands on in various teams, products and services to make sure they have the tools, methods, processes and shared understanding needed to reach set targets.
- Lead strategic UI work at Handelsbanken
- Be a role model and a go-to person for UI Design and UI Designers at Handelsbanken
- Evaluate and validate concepts and user interfaces using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Produce and work hands on with design when needed
- Communicate learnings and lead various initiatives aiming to improve the visual output of Handelsbankens’ digital products
- A solid background as a UI/Product Designer with depth within the visuals and pixel perfect output.
- Great knowledge in and understanding of typography and design hierarchy.
- A communicative, structured way of working that enables collaboration and individual growth.
- An interest in driving initiatives to increase design maturity.
- Integrity regarding your designs but combine that with a pragmatic approach to prioritize delivering value
- Experience or an interest in design leadership, coaching and to share your experiences and skills
Today their design team consists of 40 talented individuals based in both Malmö and Stockholm, which means there are plenty of people to have fun with and learn from. It is an employer with a decentralized decision-making model, strong values where they believe in the individual’s ability and support each employee’s development.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join a great team and contribute to the banking experience of millions of customers. Does this sound like you, or someone you know? Please reach out to Marcus Kong to hear more!