As a UX Designer at Handelsbanken you will work strategically in a focus area together with other designers and representatives from both business and tech. You will explore both business and customer needs as well as creating detailed concepts for the digital channels.
- Conducting user and business research and testing
- Visualize concepts and solutions using sketches, prototypes and blueprints
- Facilitate and collaborate with stakeholders, designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in your team and stakeholders around you (e.g. Conduct workshops, brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Help shape the culture of the growing design community
Today their design team consists of 50 talented individuals, which means there are plenty of people to have fun with and learn from. It is an employer with a decentralized decision-making model, strong values where they believe in the individual’s ability and support each employee’s development.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join a great team and contribute to the banking
experience of millions of customers. Does this sound like you, or someone you know?
Please reach out!
Are you more of a Product Designer? Handelsbanken is looking for you as well – check it out here.