Soundtrack Your Brand is a B2B scale-up company providing music streaming services to more than 60,000 businesses in over 70 countries – from local restaurants or retailers to larger global brands such as IKEA, Lululemon, Toni&Guy, Joe & the Juice and TAG Heuer.
As a member of Soundtrack Your Brand’s marketing team, you’ll work to help execute data-driven organic and paid media campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company. Paid & organic search (SEM & SEO) are their primary traffic and conversion channels, so you must have deep knowledge with both. You will ensure that both paid and non-paid media campaigns maximize their return on media investment (ROI), and be asked to make recommended adjustments and enhancements based on research and informed business decisions. You will work closely with external Media and SEO agencies for in-depth review of day to day campaigns and successful execution.
To thrive in this role, we think that you are a self-starter that likes to dig deep and analyze data. You are hands-on and curious about testing new things and you have a strong desire to find and execute on optimization opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years direct experience working with and managing paid search campaigns and SEO tactics and strategies.
- Strong data analytic skills and media reporting experience.
- Experience working in platforms such as Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads (Bing Ads), Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Experience with identifying and setting up conversion actions in ad platforms.
- Experience in reporting and analyzing campaign performance and making recommendations for budget allocation and new creative content.
- Adept at reviewing and optimizing bidding keywords; conducting keyword research, and testing ad copy.
- Familiar with CMSs, for regular content updates.
At Soundtrack Your Brand you will be part of a small, but extremely friendly marketing team, allowing you to influence and affect change as well as learn from your colleagues.
Location: Stockholm (hybrid remote)
Sounds like a match for you?