As a Production Manager you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of in-house production as well as external production from agencies. You will work closely with the Art Director and the Campaign Manager and report directly to the CMO. You will also manage the brand visual guidelines and be responsible for conceptual development and implementation.
This role includes:
- Ongoing operations planning for in-house production. Full control, campaigns as well as single productions.
- Monthly, weekly, and daily planning of production and creative team resources.
- Production management within agency outsourced campaigns, quality assurance of media plan execution.
- Managing and planning internal production orders from internal stakeholders, such as Product Team or Expansion Team.
- Visual ID, brand standard implementation follow-up, and guidelines development.
- Instore signage and concept implementation follow-up.
- Initiate and manage instore signage and concept development projects.
To thrive in the role as a Production Manager you probably have a couple of years from advertising agency or in-house production and have the ability to independently plan and lead. You are good at stakeholder management and likes to be part of a team.
In this role, Swedish is a must.
The team at Leo’s is enthusiastic, curious and fun, working with a popular and well-known brand that encourage children to be active. They are on a great journey right now where a lot of exciting things are happening and they are moving fast forward.
Does this sound like a place for you? Please apply below.