As a Business Area Manager at Foundry you will strategically and operationally drive and develop their successful Academy business to expand and grow further. You will be the central connection point between the industry and the experts to identify new opportunities within skills development and attractive knowledge. You will lead a team of three and will be a part of a broader events team of eleven.
We are looking for you who:
• Has extensive experience in successful business development and growth
• Has broad knowledge in digital marketing including conversion and optimization
• Is critical thinking - Ability to think strategically with solid business knowledge, brand research, gathering insights and organizational knowledge.
• Has excellent written and communicative ability in both Swedish and English
• Feels connected to the tech and martech world
You are constantly seeking the next big trend
We believe that you’re a curious person who always wants to know more. You have a strong sense of responsibility and are excellent at creating long-lasting customer relations. Digital marketing is not only a job for you, it’s also a part of your life and you are constantly seeking the next big trend. You see people and are driven by developing and leading teams.
Are you looking for a kind company that believes in its employees and is at the forefront when it comes to work-life balance?
Foundry is the place for you!
They offer the opportunity to make a difference as part of a successful company that is proud of its continuous improvement and innovation, and focuses on individual development. They are passionate about the fact that tech can be a force for good. Used wisely, it can have a hugely positive impact - and to that end, they are making progress in a number of areas, including diversity and inclusion, technical accessibility and women in leadership.