In this role you’ll participate in planning, target audience selection, build dialogs, test data, execute and optimize dialogues to achieve the best conversions and outcome. You are also responsible for following up and evaluating the dialogues with the goal to strengthen the relationship with existing donors, also to attract new donors through targeted communication. You will work both strategically in setting long term plans as well as hands on in creating for example newsletters and email campaigns. Working closely with the whole customer experience team consisting of analysts and strategists you will be able to explore new ways of working and reaching out.
To succeed in this role you are probably analytical and business oriented with a creative mind that is driven by trying new methods to achieve a best-in-class donor experience. You have a good understanding of digital channels and the digital customer journey and stay on top of trends within the Marketing Automation and CRM field. You have experience of setting up automated, multi-channel communication and knowledge of e-mail marketing. As a person, you are a doer, who both likes to initiate projects and bring them to the finish line. You’re a solid team player who shares the values of the organization.
- Be the team’s “MA expert”, focusing on managing and developing the automated customer journey to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and reducing churn.
- Spend lots of time in Cancerfonden's MA-system Symplify, defining target groups and working hands-on with customer communication, customer loyalty and messages in both digital and offline channels.
- Participate in channel development and other projects together with other internal stakeholders from Tech, Product, Marketing, Data, Analysis and Customer Service.
- Experienced within the MA/CRM field
- A highly analytical and data-driven problem solver
- Extremely motivated by doing things smarter and more efficient
- Humble but confident, driven and self-propelled
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Other positionsSee all
Online Marketing Manager - Best Western Hotels & Resorts Permanent
Social Media Manager (Gbg) - Spoon Agency Permanent
UX/UI Designer - Cheil Permanent