Greenely is a digital energy provider, helping people to lower their electricity cost by optimizing their home and cars electricity usage with smart technology in an app. Currently over 150 000 users are utilizing Greenely in Sweden.
We are looking for their future Performance Marketing Manager to lead, create and drive Greenely's growth of users and customers. We believe that you are a data-driven creator who lives and breathes every step of the customer's life cycle.
You will be responsible for all initiatives to drive users and customer growth from various paid channels, today with a focus on Paid Social. In the long run this team will also work with channels such as Google, Apple including all organic growth through SEO and ASO.
You will set up, manage and optimize campaigns and keep on evaluating your performance through A/B-testing. Analysis is of course a big part of your job - conduct comprehensive analysis, evaluate campaigns and share knowledge and updates with your colleagues. Furthermore, we believe that you are a creative storyteller who can create compelling content.
- Manage, develop and optimize all initiatives to drive user and customer growth through paid social channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly strategies with the goal of maximizing customer growth and user conversion while balancing LTV / CAC conditions.
- Use data analysis in the decision-making process and give regular updates to the team.
- Develop quick landing pages and/or other software to continuously experiment to drive growth.
- Preferably work some with Google, Apple including all organic growth through SEO and ASO.
- Experienced in a similar role for the last 3+ years.
- A true team player that values a warm and prestigeless working climate.
- Highly analytical and structured.
- Social skilled and communicative in speech and writing.
If above sounds like you, apply : )
Other positionsSee all
Product Designer - Doors Permanent
Head of Digital Marketing - Polestar Permanent
Paid Social Media Specialist - Trib Network Freelance