Cancerfonden is Sweden’s largest independent non-profit organization with the overall aim to achieve a higher survival rate and with the vision of defeating cancer. To achieve this, Cancerfonden fundraises money for cancer research, spreads knowledge about cancer, and work with advocacy on the political arena.
About this role:
This role aims to enable growth opportunities within current and/or new products/channels/platforms/partners. You will be part of the management group of the "department of Fundraising, Communication and Digitalisation", and your main focus will be to lead and manage the unit for Tech, Data and Business development. You’ll manage eight people within BI-development, Data strategy, Tech and Business Development. You will drive innovation as well as lead the collaborative and cross-functional work to make sure that the unit is efficient when it comes to supporting Cancerfonden’s overall goals.
- Have strategic and tactical responsibility for digital business development, technical development, and data management.
- Ensure that the team members have the tools and support to find new growth opportunities and value streams.
- Maintain and strategically develop new platforms, processes, and functionality to support Cancerfonden's efforts to become the market leader in digital fundraising and communication.
- Drive architectural discussions within the team, ensuring long-lasting scalable solutions.
- Develop user-oriented solutions that will benefit donors and partners.
- Probably have a background working strategically in an environment where business development meets tech.
- Are an experienced leader who can bring stability and structure into a changing organization.
- Have experience in managing teams and leading people within tech, product, and growth.
- Are used to working in agile environments and have a great understanding of agile methods.
- Have a strong business sense and the ability to apply it to all activities and goals.
- Are fluent in Swedish.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a great team and contribute to the journey to defeat cancer. Does this sound like you, or someone you know? Please reach out to Marcus Kong to hear more!
Other positionsSee all
Paid Search Specialist - Zmarta Permanent
Chief Marketing Officer - Urb-it Permanent
Nordic PR Manager/Tech PR Officer - Tech and consumer electronics Freelance