Kodiak Hub is a rapidly growing company in the procurement technology industry. They provide an advanced enterprise product for strategic buyers, with a focus on sustainability, quality, and supply chain transparency. Their platform combines data from various sources to help the customers make informed decisions and continuously improve supplier performance. With a diverse range of clients, from large corporations like LKAB to luxury brands like Chanel.
As a Product Owner at Kodiak Hub, you’re a Goal Oriented Project Manager, Savvy Consultant, Inspiring Coach, and a True Product Lover. If you’re an “I-got-this” talent who can provide platform development pillars based on ground-breaking tech and an obsession with the user? Then maybe this one is for you 🙂
As a As a Product Owner at Kodiak, you will be responsible for successfully:
• Capturing, mapping, and analyzing stakeholder and user needs
• Translating and communicating stakeholder needs in use-cases & Jira stories
• Defining and prioritizing the development within the framework of the Kodiak Hub Product Roadmap – from a strategic & tactical perspective
• Driving systematic product estimations together with the Tech team
• Communicating with the tech team within the framework Scrum & agile dev. Methodologies
• Participating in Customer meetings & Communication when needed
• Contributing to the development of Product Communication Material
Take the chance to join a high-growth, international, diverse and dynamic environment where you get the chance to collaborate with like-minded talents in a positive and energetic SaaS company. Ready to make an impact? Apply now or reach out and we’ll talk more!