Sana Labs is about empowering everyone to share knowledge and scale learning culture. With a little help from AI.
If you have not already heard about Sana Labs. Or their platform that makes learning personalized and collaborative. Or about their unique Stockholm HQ.
Keep reading, and you’re welcome!
Who they are
Sana Labs is a world-class team of product builders and business developers on the mission to improve how the world learns. Working with some of the world’s top companies across every industry globally, providing teams and individuals with everything from better learning and onboarding experiences to highly engaging live meetings. As a Product Designer at Sana Labs, you will be a part of a great team defining the future of learning.
About the role
The role as a Product Designer is to imagine, craft, prototype, and launch new features within their learning product. You’ll lead and support projects with product teams, work in close collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers, and work on setting the vision for what learning can be together with the extended design and leadership team.
Sana offers a wide range of exciting design challenges that directly impact thousands of people daily. This is an opportunity to influence fundamental product parts and participate in weekly feature releases and improvements.
As an early joiner of the team, you’ll be integral in helping shape their internal culture, ways of working, and continued development. The design team is a caring, mission-driven, and passionate team that makes sure to celebrate their wins as much as they learn from their mistakes. You’ll get to work with an experienced design team that has built products and services for Google, Amazon, IBM, Spotify, MoMA, and more.
- Experience building and shipping digital services and/or products
- Strong visual design skills
- Strong interaction and user experience design skills
- A keen eye for details
- Experience working and collaborating with engineers
- Proficient in Figma
- Can articulate design decisions
Why Sana Labs?
- Sana believes that learning is the foundation for human progress. Our goal is to drastically improve how people learn, across every industry, and across the globe. The more people we can empower through world-class learning, the more game-changing innovations and discoveries we’ll see.
- Possibility to broadly impact how people learn
- Fast career development opportunity in a rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment
- High agency role in a caring and high-performing team
- Competitive salary
- Transparent and highly competitive options program (QESO)
- Development potential personally and professionally (10k SEK yearly learning stipend)
- Hybrid working arrangement: Architect-designed office focused on collaboration, WFH with home-office stipend
If this sounds like something you would be interested to know more about. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below 👇🏽