As a Content Writer at Isobar, you work with various assignments with long-term clients. You are part of a group of employees who complement each other and create value for Isobar through knowledge sharing and team support.
Always have your sights set on the reader
In this role, you will:
- of course, produce content. Mostly in English
- work with different clients (primarly B2B) with their digital channels
- produce longer texts that involve a lot of research combined with putting thoughtful messages quickly such as white papers and reports
- always have your sights set on the reader to be able to deliver accurately and at a high level
- plan, prioritize and drive the work forward, while you see the value of collaborating with your colleagues
We are looking for you who:
- have a couple of years of experience in content writing, both in Swedish and English
- have worked with content, primarily for digital channels, such as websites, social, blogs, e-mail, and overall campaigns
- are used to writing for different media and target groups, and in different genres
- have deep knowledge in SEO
- are genuinely interested and passionate about digital communication
We believe that you’re humble but confident, driven, and curious. You’re a true team player and want to work in an environment with a culture of many but united as one.
Sounds interesting? Let us know by signing up below.
Other positionsSee all
Head of Technology - RugVista Permanent
Product Owner Programmatic - Clear Channel Permanent
Business Developer - Tradera Permanent