About the role
As a Marketing Associate at Sana you will develop their global field marketing strategy for owned and sponsored programs. You will lead and manage all aspects of event coordination, including budget, event messaging, speaker submissions, contracts, vendor relations, and more. You will work closely with sales and business development representativesto organize pre-event and post-event outreach that sets up meetings and creates opportunities.
Who are you?
We believe that you are a strong marketing generalist who can tackle any analytical or conceptual challenge. You are collaborative and communicative, with a strong ability to work seamlessly across business teams, creative teams, and geographies. Your curiosity is your strength and you enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You are a resourceful self-starter who enjoys creating success by being efficient with resources
Your daily activities will include:
- Lead and manage all aspects of event coordination
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis
- Work with the broader marketing team to deliver our flagship events like the AI Summit
- Lead the video production of testimonials and partner case studies
- Partner with relevant marketing and sales colleagues to write and submit clear and concise proposals for speaking opportunities
- Collaborate with design, product marketing, and growth marketing to develop relevant field marketing collateral
At Sana, they believe that learning is the foundation for human progress. You willl get the possibility to largely impact how people learn and share knowledge across every industry, and across the globe.
Sana offers a fast career development opportunity in a rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment. They shape a culture where they lift each other up, they care personally and act selflessly to help others.
Sounds like a dream job, doesn’t it?