This is a once in a lifetime opportunity where your ideas, your creativity and your ability to execute your work flawlessly will be followed and watched by the world. This is the role for the brave, the fearless and the person ready to run fast.
You will be taking the lead on your own work, while reporting to the Global CMO. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the marketing team as well as external agencies.
The scope and your mandate as Oddlygood’s Head of Brand Marketing:
- Take the lead on fine tuning the brand platform, from visuals, tone of voice to creative campaign execution. You know how to be a solid stakeholder for external agencies when working on packaging design, design, communication and marketing.
- Positioning, market analysis, brand values and beliefs – all things that you’ve worked with before and is ready to hit the ground running on when responsible for the Oddlygood brand.
- Evaluating agencies and setting up ways of working with the chosen ones.
- Take the lead on setting creative campaigns which are clever, smart and efficient. You have that extra spark and talent for creating campaigns for lifestyle brands, which are optimized for awareness.
To truly enjoy this role we believe you have previously:
- Worked with lifestyle brands and successfully led brand activations.
- Have a genuine interest in trends, the digital landscape and know what’s relevant tomorrow.
- Have experienced working in a global organisation.
- Find it easy to navigate yourself within the organisation and dares to take the lead.
- You’re self-driven, self-starting, energetic and enjoy motivating others around you.
- You have excellent communicational skills in English. Swedish and Finnish is a plus.
- Last but not least, you have a willingness to put your personality fully in the game and build great team spirit among all Oddlygoodians who are set on taking Oddlygood to its next level.
Oddlygood offers you a chance to make your mark in the world together with a team of around 30 other Oddlygoodians. They have high trust in their teammates and you can easily combine your personal occasions with work life. They do enjoy seeing each other at the office (you have the option to be based either in Stockholm or Helsinki) but are flexible and open to hybrid ways of working.