Our client work within agricultural cooperative and is northern Europe's leading player in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food. Has about 40 websites and services, all are gathered on a platform called
Green Web Framework (GWF). GWF is developed in Episerver.
As a Solution specialist you will:
- Conduct development projects towards partners (mainly the web) together with various activities. This means, among other things, translating development wishes and needs into functional requirements.
- Quality-assured and documented development deliveries.
- Responsible for "back-log" and planning of development and publication.
- Coordinate ongoing improvement and development work in the platform with partners.
- Plan and carry out training for the platform's users.
We believe that you have several years of experience in web development and that you are interested in new technologies and what is happening in the outside world. Experience around complex organizations is an advantage but not a requirement. It is important, however, that you have experience in handling different types of requirements and wishes and be able to translate it into project initiatives / improvements.
This assignment start as soon as possible for 4-6 months with the possibility of extension.
Sounds like you? Free now/soon? Let us know and apply now!