As an Art Director you will play a vital role in an exciting digital growth journey, bringing your talent and experience to create amazing content across several platforms.
You will collaborate closely with the marketing team to create jaw-dropping content the aligns with global guidelines and strategic business plans. All this by letting your creativity shine through by designing stunning graphics, digital artwork and motion designs.
- Get hands-on with a small and agile team, tackling various exciting in-house projects and finding innovative solutions to challenges.
- Take ideas from concept to reality by sketching, creating mock-ups, and storyboarding to bring them to life.
- Work closely with the creative team to produce captivating and on-brand content for all channels and platforms.
- Partner up with in-house and external photographers and videographers to capture the essence of the brand.
- Collaborate with social media manager and e-commerce team to develop and implement content and graphic guidelines.
- Prepare to go big! Lead and direct global campaign photo and video shoots that will take the brand to new heights.
Skills & requirements
- At least 5 years of experience as an Art Director – preferably you worked in the outdoor/fashion industry
- A strong personal portfolio showcasing concept development to deliver in an omnichannel environment
- Experience from working with website design and different digital advertising formats
- Fluent in Swedish & English
- If you have the ability to join a film and photo production team – on skis – on the mountain, that is a big plus!
So, if you are ready to make your mark and work with a team that is passionate about the great outdoors, please let us know!