VOCAST is a design-driven technology company, helping strong brands in primarily fashion, design and lifestyle to automate their communications and reach out to the right people in an increasingly fragmented media and influencer landscape. With the HQ in Copenhagen, Denmark, VOCAST is expanding with offices in Stockholm, Milan and Berlin. They deliver passionate solutions to design-driven clients balancing complete freedom of expression with digital intelligence and a respect for the details that matter most to premium design and lifestyle brands. The flagship product is the digital showroom used by leading design, fashion and lifestyle brands around the world. Used for press releases, newsletter and to share photos, as well as other materials with retailers, press and other stakeholders. For the new office in Stockholm they are expanding the team with a Digital Designer.
You will as the new Digital Designer, be key in building up VOCAST's Stockholm office. Their customers are passionate about their brand and visual identity, and so are you! You will be responsible for the design and support of the customers digital showroom and e-mail templates. You will also be conducting start-up and design meetings with them and the team, to brainstorm ideas and discuss functionality. You will work in the Stockholm office while being part of an international team and will join a successful tech company with a creative soul. You will also work with international clients so expect some travel activity, however limited.
- Strong digital design skills.
- Relevant education within digital/UX design.
- Strong skills in HTML/CSS and Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong understanding of the user experience.
- 3-5 years experience from a web agency or similar environment.
- Great sense of aesthetics and a creative mind and has an is eager to design beautiful and functional solutions.
- Eager to join a team with an international vibe.
- Structured, self-motivated and able to manage your projects and your own time.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- Have a network within fashion, design or lifestyle in Sweden.
- Good at keeping deadlines.
- Flexible and open minded towards your work, colleagues and customers.
Surely the above sounds exciting? If so, show your interest here.
Other positionsSee all
Paid Search Specialist - Zmarta Permanent
Chief Marketing Officer - Urb-it Permanent
Nordic PR Manager/Tech PR Officer - Tech and consumer electronics Freelance