The enthusiastic digital designers at SAS are constantly improving the experience for their travelers. In every possible way, at every possible touchpoint. This means they need a designer who has an intuitive understanding of user needs, e-commerce experience and – this goes without saying – loves design as much as they do.
This is a role where you will develop and grow.
You'll be the UI Designer with main responsibility in an agile stream and work closely together with senior designers that will guide you and share their experience. You’ll not only develop and maintain existing designs or push them to the next level, but also work with a variety of touchpoints throughout the travel chain. In short, you’ll play a vital role in evolving SAS’ digital environments.
The right candidate:
- Has experience in mobile first web design and a portfolio to back it up
- Is curious and eager to learn new things
- Likes to stay on top of new design trends
- Is comfortable communicating and writing in English
- You’ve got front-end skills? Well, hello there! This wasn’t needed, but you’re very welcome.
Does this sound like a journey you want to be a part of?