This team focuses on building brand awareness, secure reach for their campaigns, and drive traffic to their stores with the help of different paid media channels. You will be responsible for setting strategy, planning and leading the execution of paid digital campaigns and activities that are bought globally.
The responsibilities will among others include:
• Set the full funnel digital paid media strategy for campaigns and activities across channels for specific customer groups/Business Units.
• Be a leading expert on paid digital media through analysis of data, competitors and industry insights.
• Develop reach and frequency strategies cross channel.
• Lead the agencies in strategy and insights work connected to campaigns and activities.
• Collaborate with the performance media team to ensure that the full funnel media strategy per customer group is synched with the performance strategy.
• Drive technical and business development for their digital channels.
• Be the main point of contact internally for paid digital campaigns and activities.
• Collaborate with internal teams and lead external partners to drive channel performance.
• Manage internal communication, collaboration and planning with regional marketing teams.
We believe that you:
• Have at least 5 years of work experience from a media agency or as digital media responsible at a larger company, preferable within the retail industry.
• Have a higher education within Marketing.
• Have in depth knowledge of digital marketing and in particular, extensive competence in managing paid media in social media channels
• Have a data and business driven mindset with ability to analyze, gather insights and turn them into action.
• Have a strategic thinking and general marketing/brand building skills
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to handle relationships in complex organizational set ups and experience in leading and coaching agencies.
• Are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
If abouve sounds like you, apply now!