To keep growing and meeting the customers expectations and needs we are now looking for a Nordic Growth Manager that will own the strategy in how, where and when to approach potential customers to generate leads and convert a maybe to a yes - working with the business strategy and offers to attract more visitors and increase sales.
By looking at the full costumer journey and working strategically and hands on with the sales funnel, you will take part in setting KPI’s and holding the final responsibility that they are reached and evaluated. You will team up with a performance marketing manager and agencies for best result possible. Also working closely with several product owners as well as the CRM-team in projects that you will lead, plan and manage.
In this role you will
- Build and lead the Acquisition-team, working strategically and holding the sales flag
- Measure the performance on site and activities connected to your projects
- Set priorities and tactical goals to increase customer- and business value
- Visualise and analyse data helping the organisation make decisions based on customers needs and behaviour
- Have a deep understanding in the e-com eco-system
- Are used to tracking and analysing customer data using Google Analytics
- Have been using multiple plattforms to generate and measure productivity and other relevant metrics.
- Are a structured and experienced project manager that can identify insights and set clear goals ans timeframes.
- Are comfortable in leading a team
LKM Group are a modern organisation where you can really make an impact, both in the company and for the costumer. If you feel like this might be your next step. Don’t hesitate to contact me or apply below.