Things you'll be working on
● Managing Volumental’s CRM and inbound marketing. Optimizing the sales funnel (upper to lower) to generate qualified leads and help build pipelines, ensuring that focus is on lead generation efforts in the most efficient and relevant manner.
● Drive website architecture and performance, including SEO and SEM strategy. While analyzing how our website visitors interact with our pages and provide insights on how to integrate these visitors to take part of the Volumental community.
● Plan, execute and measure our digital marketing efforts
Take the lead on driving our social media ads (primarily Linkedin) and marketing campaigns while continuously educating your colleagues internally about the Volumental marketing funnel.
● Set and manage the marketing budget and scope for digital marketing initiatives. Provide recommendations on budget allocations and keeping track of marketing spend.
● All the other things! One day you may represent Volumental at a tradeshow and the next you might be collaborating with product marketing and the creative team, working on everything from look and feel to content pieces. They're growing, but are still a scaleup and you need to thrive in an intense and hands-on environment.
We believe that:
● You have at minimum 5-8 years experience as a digital marketer, with proven experience of working with SaaS and B2B marketing.
● You are comfortable with being the link between sales and marketing, working closely with outbound sales and content management.
● You are comfortable working with metrics relevant for B2B and SaaS marketing.
● You are an analytical thinker with excellent skills in Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO and SEM.
● You have experience working with CRM platforms such as Hubspot, Zoho or Salesforce.
● You have experience and knowledge of optimising web and digital frameworks and you might even know some light HTML.
● You are a structured and confident communicator, comfortable project managing various stakeholders.
● You are a fast learner with an experimental mindset. We test, evaluate, and iterate to find what works and what doesn’t.
● You are fluent in English. With teammates from over 20 countries and customers across the world, it's a true international environment.
● You have a keen interest in high-end technology and innovation.
This is a full-time position based at our Stockholm headquarters.
Don't wait, apply below or get in touch!
Other positionsSee all
Concept Developer - H&M Retail Space Permanent
Freelance Customer Experience Specialist - A boutique B2B SaaS company Freelance
Freelance Art Director - Communication Agency Freelance