You will create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives, striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, and short-term quick-wins to achieve targets. By working closely with a team consisting of specialists within brand, communication, digital marketing, and design, you will develop and execute strategies and tactical solutions focused on customer acquisition and business growth.
We’re searching for an experienced, business-oriented, and highly analytical leader (and growth pro) used to working with data and analytics for decision making, measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
In this role you will:
- Set the data-driven process and overall strategy for increased growth
- Set KPIs and drive sprints, set priorities and tactical goals to reach these
- Secure the right resources for future goals and expansions
- Lead (and continue to grow) a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions (including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships)
- Build win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- Have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- Are a structured and experienced marketeer that can identify insights and set clear goals and timeframes
- Have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel, and performance marketing
- Have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- Are comfortable leading cross-functional teams
- Like to see the whole picture and get involved in different parts of the company
- Are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- Possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
This is an exciting time to join Greenely; a chance to be part of the growth of an organization that aims to empower customers, optimize energy consumption, and thus positively support our planet.
For this role Swedish is required.
Other positionsSee all
Freelance Customer Experience Specialist - A boutique B2B SaaS company Freelance
Freelance Art Director - Communication Agency Freelance
Freelance Service Designer - A boutique B2B SaaS company Freelance