Qapital is a new kind of banking experience that empowers people to maximize their happiness by saving, spending, budgeting, and investing with their goals in mind. With 1.9 million members, Qapital blends behavioral economics with technology, providing people with the tools they need to make managing money easy and fun.
Long-recognized as a fintech pioneer, Qapital now has more than 70,000 5-star app ratings. Apple awarded them App of the Day in March 2020, and in 2019.
They are a team of designers, behavioral scientists and financial technologists on a mission to build a new banking experience from scratch. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is changing the way people think about everyday banking.
We are looking for an experienced designer to be the designer in one of our product teams in Stockholm. Someone who deeply understands and thinks through product strategy, and who masters the craft (both interaction and visuals) of turning strategy and insights into well-designed and beautiful products. A person who is truly curious about other people and who loves to get under their skin to understand what drives them, to make a product better.
As a Product Designer you will be involved and pushing design across the entire product lifecycle, from ideas through research and prototyping to final design. You have an opinion about the right direction to go, including what the pros and cons of different proposals are, and you can articulate all that in a way that everyone can understand.
This is what you will bring to the table:
- Experience working with product design for web and mobile services.
- Great knowledge of concept creation and digital product innovation for web and mobile services.
- A solid understanding of user research and prototyping methodologies.
- An instinctive commitment to solving, communicating and discussing complex interaction systems.
- Great communications skills. You have the skills to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- A fire in your heart and an eagerness to create and innovate.
- Experience working with design systems using tools such as Figma, Sketch or Abstract.
For you or someone you know? Get in touch below!
Other positionsSee all
Freelance UI Designer - Scale up Freelance
Growth Marketing Director - Whispr Group Permanent
Channel Specialist Paid Search - H&M’s Global Media team Permanent