So, what is LOOMIS-PAY?
A well-funded payments startup within the Loomis Group, aiming to offer the most reliable all-in-one solution to the payments industry. They design their products to help merchants run a better business, no matter their size. Since launching in October 2020, they have built up a team of 70+ payment prodigies who continue to expand and innovate their products that are today live in Denmark and Sweden and are preparing to scale the solution globally. Based in Stockholm and Copenhagen, with teams in Amsterdam and Lodz, they are looking for people to help us push the boundaries for payment services. Working remote-first, with optional presence - both during Covid and after.
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting product in an early stage and a chance to have an impact on a product with huge potential
- Small, growing company and a chance to help shape the organization, processes, methods, and the culture as well as your role
- Join a team of down to earth people who are good at what they do
- A company that understands and values the users and applies a user-driven approach
- Generous benefits and pension packages
As a Product Manager, you probably have experience working within a start-up, and scaling up a merchant platform. You love a fast-paced environment, and to work both strategically and operational. You are used to building products with UX in mind, coming from a UX-background isn't a bad thing.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk!
Other positionsSee all
Head of Technology - RugVista Permanent
Product Owner Programmatic - Clear Channel Permanent
Business Developer - Tradera Permanent