You will create digital strategies for large international brands across a variety of industries, such as automotive, travels, professional hygiene, healthcare and others - with the overall goal to create brand love throughout the entire customer journey.
- Initiate, develop and follow up digital campaigns and other initiatives.
- Have a close dialogue with our clients, supporting and advise them to develop their brands and businesses through digital communication.
- Be a part of, and share knowledge with the internal team, reporting to the Head of Strategy & Planning.
- Genuinely interested and passionate about digital communication
- Highly analytical, business-oriented with a thorough knowledge within digital marketing.
- Confident in creating strategies for different target groups and channels.
- Familiar with digital concepts such as Marketing Automation, Inbound Marketing, Lead generation and Lead nurturing.
- Experienced from a similar role (+3 years).
As a person we believe you are humble but confident, driven and self-propelled. You’re a true team player with great social skills and high ambitions.
Don’t miss out on this chance if you want to work at a first-class digital agency with great career opportunities!
Other positionsSee all
Growth Specialist Media - Telecom industry Freelance
Marketing Performance Manager - Telecom industry Freelance
UX Architect - Peekerton Full time