H&M is looking for the next digital marketing star to join their growing Performance Marketing Team that is part of the Global Media team and Marketing Department in Stockholm. The team is responsible for the H&M brand’s global investments in performance marketing across their different media channels and is a key part in driving traffic and sales to their e-com stores. You will be responsible for setting and implementing the execution and strategy for paid ads on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms, both on a global level and for all the local marketing teams.
"Set H&M’s long-term vision & strategy for performance marketing in paid social"
In this role you will;
- Set and execute the long-term vision, strategy, budget and KPI’s for performance marketing in paid social in alignment with overall performance marketing strategy and goals.
- Be a leading expert on the channel through analysis of data, competitors and industry insights.
- Drive technical and business development of the channel from a performance perspective.
- Be the main contact person for performance marketing in the channel within the organization and for external partners.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and teams working with social media from brand marketing and communications perspective.
- Lead and be responsible for the relationship with external partners included in the performance marketing scope of the channel.
- Responsible for reaching revenue and profitability goals set for the channel.
- Have at least 5 years of work experience from an agency or as paid social responsible at a larger company, preferable within the retail industry and specialized on performance marketing.
- Have a higher education within Marketing.
- Are confident and experienced in setting and executing paid social marketing strategies for multiple markets.
- Understand the role of paid social in a broader digital marketing perspective and how paid social can be used to achieve the business goals of an organization.
- Have well-documented experience from working with Facebook Business Manager and other social media advertising platforms.
- Are result oriented and have leadership experience or qualities.
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
You will be joining a dynamic workplace where you will have significant opportunities to influence and make a difference and be part of H&M’s ongoing digital transformation journey!
Do you accept the challenge!? Let me know by clicking below!