At Björn Borg, they always strive to be the best at what they do. Whether it's making underwear or sportswear, they want to be world leaders! They’re on a journey with their brand and the ambitions are clear. Being second best is not enough - a mantra that permeates their entire corporate culture.
As part of this, they want their colleagues to push themselves longer, not only at work, but also in life - both mentally and physically! They challenge each other to get better and love development, both for oneself but also together because they know that it is people who make a difference.
As the Production Manager in the creative team you’ll be responsible for driving ecommerce photoshoots and securing the image distribution internally, towards clients and distributors on a global level. Alongside driving the product shoots the responsibilities include maintaining the digital image platforms, such as sales book and the ecommerce platform.
The tasks include:
- Planning and overseeing the production/post-production process of product photoshoots
- Responsibility over the production and administration of the digital sales book
- Ownership over uploading the product imagery to the ecommerce platform
- Securing and owning the imagery distribution within internal image platforms
- Support global markets as well as distributors and licensees with image assets
- Planning and producing the 3D product imagery together with external suppliers
- Close collaboration with internal departments such as E-com, sales, product & design, global markets, distributors and licensees
To thrive in this role, we believe that you are a person who has an eye for the imagery and aesthetics and have previous expericene of taking part in photoshoots. You are structured and well-organized and not afraid to perform administrative tasks. Maybe previously worked with handling material for e-commerce, and have experience of working with different digital platforms. You probably also have some photoshop skills and for sure, you speak and write English fluently.
If you also like to work out and thrive in a sporty work environment where training is a lifestyle, you’ll absolutely love it at Björn Borg!
Let us know today if you want to know more!
Other positionsSee all
Online Marketing Manager - Best Western Hotels & Resorts Permanent
Social Media Manager (Gbg) - Spoon Agency Permanent
UX/UI Designer - Cheil Permanent