Avy is on a mission to turn the accomodation and the way you live in an apartment building into an experience; a tenant community, an e-commerce solution where you can get in touch with a handyman, contract a cleaning service, among other things. Their app-focused platform digitizes all the regular landlord-tenant touch points, and adds a multitude of other valuable features.
As a UI designer at Avy, you will be a crucial part of the product development process where launching new features at a steady pace is the focus for the year. You will work closely with a product team consisting of a Product owner, a UX Designer and developers. Of course you will work very closely with the PO to understand scope and business goals. And also closely to your partner in crime, the UX designer, to create and test the solutions.
About you and your skillset
● You are a designer with a few years of experience working with digital products with focus on UI and visual design
● You’re accustomed to working with native apps for both iOS and Android.
● You have a strong portfolio
● You’re used to assuming a great deal of ownership
● You’re an able visual designer, familiar with UX practices
● You love to ship features and excellent design!
Does this sound like your kind of challenge? Get in touch and let’s talk more!