As Experience Strategist, you combine functional expertise with a holistic business perspective to be able to identify and drive the Experience proposition in the store channel. You translate overall group, company and brand direction into customer facing experiences, strategies, and initiatives for execution. You lead collaboration and stakeholder coordination to ensure alignment across organization.
"Dare to choose, dare to be bold - think big, start small and just do it"
- Define, Develop and Drive the Customer Experience proposition and strategy in store formats, moments that matter and relevant touch-points.
- Drive costumer centricity and customer experience by conceptualizing and providing 360 experiences that bring the Brand to life.
- Assure elevation in execution across all relevant touch-points in the customer journey in line with Brand DNA, creating a holistic and seamless CX.
- Be an active partner representing the function in assigned value streams, securing reflection of the Customer Experience vision and elevation of store channel to OMNI environment.
- Act as a business partner by driving costumer insights-based CX strategy framing & answering critical business questions by distilling insights from multiple data sources and turning these into actions & experiences.
- Help set roadmap and desired state for how the Store component contributes to overall Customer Experience Strategy incl milestones, test agenda and deliverables.
- Develop briefs for sub projects and development streams to reach desired state.
- Own the continuous improvement and evolution of the experience with target customer in mind.
- Extensive experience in Customer Experience Design for Retail environments, including but not limited to retail design, service development and channel integration strategies.
- Relevant experience in defining and developing customer journey mapping and evaluation with purpose to develop Customer Experience Strategies and OMNI layer.
- Experience in working with User Experience development for digital & physical channels.
- A proven track record in working with development of Customer activation and retail marketing strategies.
- Experience from working for and with consumer brands in an international context.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor with a strong affinity for action, pro-actively participate in strategic and tactical decision making.
- Ability to influence the organization for all teams, to display key Customer Centric behaviors as; Clarity in what the brand provides to the customers, Connection with style, creativity and culture, Customer at the heart of every decision.
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills. Engage partners, build partnerships – internal & external – and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Experience in agile way of working including development and implementation.
Does this sound like a place where you would thrive? Let us know by clicking on the link below!
Summer is here so we will now take a break and come back a little livelier and happier in mid-August!
Other positionsSee all
Paid Search Specialist - Zmarta Permanent
Chief Marketing Officer - Urb-it Permanent
Nordic PR Manager/Tech PR Officer - Tech and consumer electronics Freelance